Hey you sweeties,
It is time fo vote on this weeks Hope Nuggets for my book and soon we will try to figure out a name as well but that is a task for another day.
This is such a happy joyful place to be, yes I am talking about sitting and writing at The Pour ,but also….my life is a happy place to be. Lots of blessings, many trials and all kinds of love!!! I notice that the more I focus on what is right that becomes what is and I just can not help but smile. As I listen intently to the music it becomes more melodious, when I concentrate on this food I am privileged to eat it taste better, when I stop to think that I am sitting in a comfortable chair then that becomes a comfy spot to be. Concentrating and thanking and smiling on the good and the task before me.
Here are this weeks nuggets to vote on, lets see which ones you like the best. As always these are things that are written in a chapter of my book and I want you to help me write it. They are reminders for us to feast on the good, taste it and live it and so it is.
- It is hard for weeds of negativity to grow in a mind and heart filled with love.
- What I feed my mind in the way of people, movies, books, and my self-talk will be apparent in action.
- There is no success without the belief that you can have it and that you are deserving of it.
- I will greet this day with love in my heart.
- Love properly applied in our lives can change the energy and the substance of our lives and our world.
- Whatever we honor in the lives of others, we help manifest in our own life. So if we want grace, let’s offer grace freely to others and watch the unending joy that you create for yourself and for those around you.
- Overnight success takes years of everyday diligence.
- The rain must fall, and the trials must happen if we are to grow into what we are meant to be.
- I cannot improve myself if I am focusing on others’ shortcomings of which I have NO CONTROL.
- Believing that God and all the spirits of goodness are working on your behalf to give you a great and abundant life is at the cornerstone of every success, every joy and every kindness that comes your way.
- Develop “Reverse Paranoia” – the belief that everyone is out to help me.
- Be deliberate about setting up your day to win. Whatever you feed your mind in the first 30 minutes of the day will impact the spirit of your day.
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is a process, working together is a success. – Henry Ford