It has been a while since I asked you to vote on my hope nuggets. I want them to be yours. I want them to be something that hits you right in your heart and helps you vault right over your challenges. I want them to resonate and love on you, as they do on me. These are the ones that I selected from my 2014 love notes. If you are getting this it means that yahoo, yippee, I am that much closer to finishing one more chapter of my book. I am dreaming and claiming the day that I send you my last group of nuggets to vote on.
Some of these thoughts are things that came to my head and my heart and others are from other’s that I follow. Let me know which ones you love. I always use your top 7!!!! So thanks for helping me finish my book!!
- My best breakfast is a big heaping of happy thoughts, affirmations and reading and lots of time on my knees.
- When Criticism comes my way I will rise above it. ~ Abe Lincoln
- Our lives flow in the direction of our thoughts.
- When the law of an eye for an eye operates, all the people will end up blind. ~ Desmond Tutu
- The more you rejoice for others, the more YOU will have to rejoice about YOU!!!!
- You can have anything in life that you want, if you help enough others get what they want. ~ Zig Ziglar
- I always knew if I got back to the basics, proper stance, proper grip, then I would straighten my game out!!!!
- The power of praise in my life is my most powerful tool, I learned to praise God in the valley
- When the world speaks negatively, develop your own language of victory!
- Everybody can be great because anybody can serve, you don’t have to have a college degree to serve, You don’t have to make your subject and verb agree to serve, you only need a heart full of grace, a soul generated by love. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Thanks for allowing me to share with you. The idea that you let me in is the greatest of gifts. I remember when Hugh and I first started dating, he had a hard time letting me in. We actually like school age suitors broke up a few times over it. But what he learned and I learned is that we can only love to the degree that we let others in and love us. Wide open, hearts full and overflowing. That is how I love all of you.
Ps. I just met a precious girl Octavia who reads my stuff and I gotta hug her and tell her thanks for letting me in.